2nd pull request for Hacktoberfest

I fixed two more small issues to practice how to use GitHub.
The first one is using Python.This is a good opportunity for me to learn a new language -- Python.
The second one is fixing the layout. After I fixed it, I got the invitation from the organization.

Issue: update the copyright to 2019.

Here is the pull request of it:

Here is the issue of fixing page layout:

Here is the pull request:

Conclusion:
After I fixed some issues from GitHub, I found I like it. Even though I spent a lot of time to do it. But I learned so much such as set up the environment to run a project. Some project using Docker, Chrome developer tool. It's all new for me.
Fixing issue is a good way for me to keep learning new stuff. Keep improving in the future.





Previous: 1st pull request for Hacktoberfest






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSD600 Release 3.0 Telescope

OSD600 3.0 Telescopen update