The last pr for Hacktoberfest

The last four days for Hacktoberfest including today.
For the last pr, I fixed an issue on css. When I found the issue, I though it was an easy issue to fix.
However, after I stepped into it. I found some problem.
Set up the environment always cost me so much time. The project is using React that I am not good at it.
This is a thinking app that already launch.
Click here go to the website.
When I checked the GitHub, there are 70+ issues.

I picked the issue of fix bullet positioning. It opened 12 says ago.
Click here is the issue.
Click here for the pull request.


I finished all the pull request Hacktoberfest need. I am so happy.
When the first time I heard Hacktoberfest from my professor. I was worried about I cannot finish it.
I was thinking fixing issues was very hard. I was not confident in it.
Finally I did it. I learned a lot during fixing the issue. Even though a small issue, I can learn something new from the small issue as well. I am very enjoy it.







Previous: 3rd pull request for Hacktoberfest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd pull request for Hacktoberfest

OSD600 Release 3.0 Telescope

OSD600 3.0 Telescopen update