Hacktoberfest2019 is coming

Hacktoberfest?? What is it? I had never heard about it before. After I searched online, I knew more about it. As a programmer/developer, you should know hacktoberfest


What is Hacktoberfest?
Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software run by DigitalOcean and DEV.
Every October, Digital Ocean and GitHub ship out free Hacktoberfest shirts to thousands of people around the world. To get T-shirt, you have to submit 4 pull requests between October 1 and October 31.

Getting Ready for Hacktoberfest
As a student who want to be computer programmer / developer, prepare for hacktoberfest is good to let you think about your future and set some goals to yourself. 
Participate Hacktoberfest, you can grain more experience on coding, fixing bug and communicate with each other.

Future Goals
  1. Get involved in a project -- I did some school projects so far but there is instruction to teach you how to finish it step by step. I had less opportunities to communicate with people. After I finished my coop, I found communicate is very important. I need to learn how to finish a project or fix some bugs by asking question and search online. 
  2. Practice more -- I learned C/C++/C#, Java, Javascript, but I have never used it to create my own project or distribute in Github. 
Issues:
1. [mat-button] hover states [CSS] #17184 -- Angular mat-button component.

Current congratulate page looks like it.
 
Here is what's he want:
 
  1. Header should be removed (hide)
  2. All elements should be align to center of the screen









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd pull request for Hacktoberfest

OSD600 Release 3.0 Telescope

OSD600 3.0 Telescopen update